The "Baubò" house offers a unique experience. It is a small, charming apartment, consisting of a double bed, a sofa for two people, a private bathroom, and a fully furnished kitchen. Is located in a building dating back to 14th-16th century, in Via San Gregorio Armeno, the so-called Via deiPastori, in the heart of the Greek Nea Polis. Immersed in shops and tradition, the Baubò holiday home is located a few meters from where one day, before the year zero, the sacred Temple of the Greek goddess Demeter stood, whose cult was very much alive in Naples. The terracotta statuettes dedicated to the Greek gods and made by the ancient local artisans started the tradition of shepherds that is still famous all over the world today. The apartment is dedicated to the figure of Baubò, goddess of the obscene who, suddenly lifting her skirt (anasyrma), was able to bring Demeter and all humanity back to the "positive".
The apartment is located in the heart of Naples, precisely in Via S. Gregorio Armeno, famous for the artisan shops that produce terracotta shepherds. The building is located on the main road, where several shops and Christmas crib craftsmen are stationed.
This property is the ideal solution for a full immersion in the history and culture of our city.
The house rules you are about to read are meant to be a support for you and future guests. More details will be communicated after booking
- Keep the apartment tidy and clean (take out the trash, wash the dishes and so on).
- The rubbish must be disposed of in the appropriate containers (whether inside or outside the building). Please don't leave any trash.-
- You are free to use everything you find in the apartment, but remember to put things back in their place.
- Feel free to eat / drink whatever you find in the kitchen. Please don't leave anything perishable in the fridge.
- Close the door and windows every time you leave the apartment (the power could make everything slam while you are away).
- Beds are just for sleeping (and for love). Please do not eat on the beds.
- Save energy and water and the planet will thank you.
- It is not allowed to organize parties.
- Smoking is not allowed.
Book our tours! we organize selected excursions, car, and bike rental.
Our office in via Port'Alba 7, in the historic center, is at your disposal for any information.
Some proposals for you: Visit to Pompeii, Vesuvius, Herculaneum, Sorrento, the Amalfi Coast, Capri and Ischia. In addition we can make you live unique experiences, such as cooking classes, personalized cultural itineraries, e-bike excursions and boat tours in the gulf.
For more details call or send a Whatsapp message to the number 00393896192070 or write to firstname.lastname@example.org
All our guests have special prices.
Get rid of your luggage and enjoy Napoli!
All our guests get a 50% discount on the luggage deposit situated in the historical center.
Check opening hours and terms & conditions at:
Not included in price: € 2.50 city tax per person per night.
Check-in takes place in the structure, by appointment, from 14.00 to 20.00.
If you arrive early, you can store your luggage for free at our office in via Port’alba, 7 open from 09.30. We are in the heart of the historic center 50 meters from the DANTE metro
After 20.00, supplements will be applied
• 20.01 – 23.59 Euro 20.00
• 00.00 – 02.00 Euro 30.00
Upon check-in, guests must show an identity document and a credit card
An early check-in (before 14.00) can only be arranged if the apartment is available. In this case there is a supplement of € 25.00.