Rooftop 7 and Rooftop 8 are two delightful apartments located on a splendid terrace. The economy, the centrality, and the tranquility of the place make them places where you cannot miss. In short, a pearl in the living room of Naples!
We are in the prestigious piazza de Martiri, two minutes from the splendid promenade of Via Caracciolo, and a stone's throw from Via chiaia to reach the renowned Piazza del Plebiscito and Via Toledo
The house rules you are about to read are meant to be a support for you and future guests. More details will be communicated after booking
- Keep the apartment tidy and clean (take out the trash, wash the dishes and so on).
- The rubbish must be disposed of in the appropriate containers (whether inside or outside the building). Please don't leave any trash.-
- You are free to use everything you find in the apartment, but remember to put things back in their place.
- Feel free to eat / drink whatever you find in the kitchen. Please don't leave anything perishable in the fridge.
- Close the door and windows every time you leave the apartment (the power could make everything slam while you are away).
- Beds are just for sleeping (and for love). Please do not eat on the beds.
- Save energy and water and the planet will thank you.
- It is not allowed to organize parties.
- Smoking is not allowed.
Book our tours! we organize selected excursions, car, and bike rental.
Our office at via Port'Alba 7, in the historic center, is at your disposal for any information.
Some proposals for you: Visit to Pompeii, Vesuvius, Herculaneum, Sorrento, the Amalfi Coast, Capri, and Ischia. Besides, we can make you live unique experiences, such as cooking classes, personalized cultural itineraries, e-bike excursions, and boat tours in the gulf.
For more details call or send a Whatsapp message to the number 00393896192070 or write to email@example.com
All our guests have special prices.
Get rid of your luggage and enjoy Napoli!
All our guests get a 50% discount on the luggage deposit situated in the historical center.
Check opening hours and terms & conditions at:
Not included in price: € 2.50 city tax per person per night.
After booking, when there are 7 days left from your arrival, you will be sent an email with the procedure to download our App that will allow you to check-in online and enable the messaging chat with the property.
The check-in time is from 14.00 to 20.00.
Outside our working hours (after 20.00) check-ins can be organized at an extra cost:
from 20.01 to 23.59 the cost is € 20.00
from 00.00 to 02.00 the cost is € 30.00
An early check-in (before 2pm) can only be arranged if the apartment is available. In this case there is a supplement of € 25.00.
On request, we can organize the transfer from/to the airport / central station/port.
At check-in, you will be asked to show proof of identity